The Brindley Theatre will reopen from Monday 27 September 2021.
We are excited to be reopening our doors and welcoming our audiences back!
All performances will be at full capacity with your safety our priority. We want you to feel confident returning to the Brindley Theatre and the following information will be in place for your visit.
- COVID 19 SYMPTOMS If you, someone in your party, or someone you live with, displays COVID-19 symptoms or has been pinged by the NHS App or contacted by Track and Trace, we encourage you not to attend the venue.
- COVID 19 TESTING We encourage that you undertake a voluntary NHS Rapid lateral flow test or have been double vaccinated prior to visiting the venue. If you have evidence of this, that would be helpful e.g. NHS App.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING We request that everyone act responsibly and considerately towards others.
- FACE MASKS We encourage that face coverings are worn when inside the venue, except when seated in the auditorium or eating/drinking.
- HAND CLEANING We encourage that you use our hand sanitiser stations and wash your hands regularly.
- CASHLESS SALES We prefer card payments, but we’ll still accept cash.
- EXTRA CLEANING We’re cleaning everywhere more frequently.
- ENTRANCE FOYER We have cleared this area to maximise circulation space.
- SAFETY SCREENS We have installed these at the Box Office, Bar and Café.
- CAFÉ We have increased space between tables.
- BAR Pre-order interval drinks upon arrival to avoid interval queues.
- VENTILATION SYSTEM FRESH AIR circulation. As a result the venue may be slightly cooler, so bring an extra layer.
Conditions of entry are subject to local and national government guidelines.
Please be courteous to all our staff under these different and difficult circumstances.